Students must attend a Confirmation I and Confirmation II Retreat each year. If a student cannot attend one of our retreats, it is their responsibility to find an acceptable retreat at a neighboring parish. The following are some of the retreat opportunities we will have available over the course of the next year:
• Confirmation I Retreat Opportunities
- • Confirmation I Retreat in the Fall.
- (credit for a Confirmation I Retreat can be earned by attending a Catholic Youth Conference, only after the student’s freshman year)
• Steubenville Youth Conference- June
• Catholic Heart Work Camp- July
• Archdiocesan Youth Conference AYC- July
Confirmation II Retreat – Spring Retreat (Juniors and Seniors Only)